Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Growing Up Sucks...Wednesday, August 01, 2007

So thinking back on this time last year, whew.. different place... pretty much a different planet. I did have a great summer though (mojitos & the legend & the beach), and a wonderful fall when I met Jay.. a dreamy winter, special spring.. and now a sucky summer. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with my life. I'm married to the most amazing guy on earth who loves me to death, and I'm growing our baby whom I'm so excited to meet... I'm just now finally understanding the whole different planet thing. I've been working 6 days a week for the last year, and it sucks. Hard. I never see my friends. I'm just lonely on my new planet I guess. I don't get to go out drinking or camping or fun stuff, and yes, it's all for the greater good of the baby who I love so much already, but I love my friends too, and I don't think my planet should be so lonely. This is a woe-is-me little pity party of a rant but I almost can't help it. Obviously. All I'm sayin' is, I likely won't be dancing on tables anytime soon, but I can still leave the house! I might be a tad bit embarassing because I'm as big as a house, but, whatever... they tell me it's natural.

0 comments: